HUGGS for the Holidays Craft Show, Silent Auction & Tree, Wreath & Poinsettia sale is the primary fundraiser for our HUGGS group. 100% of the proceeds from the Silent Auction go directly to the Officer Down Fund. The other proceeds are divided between the Officer Down Fund, the Scholarship Fund and the General Fund.
2011 HUGGS for the Holidays Craft Show & Silent Auction
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED
- Spaces are approximately 8'x8' unless you are in a hallway, then they are 3'x10'. Vendors in hallways sit next to their tables.
- Electricity and table rental available for an additoinal fee. Refer to Registration Form.
- Spaces are assigned by date Registration Form is received and type of craft/item. No sub-letting of spaces. Returning vendors always receive priority in assignments.
- We limit the number of vendors of craft types, i.e. jewelry, candles, etc.
- Coffee & Donuts are complimentary during set-up.
- Set-up Friday evening from 8-9pm or Saturday morning from 7:30-9am
- HUGGS members and WPD, WCPAAA and Westerville Explorer volunteers will be available to assist you in setting-up and tearing down your booth. Some carts are available.
- We accept new vendors with emailed or mailed photographs of items. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items displayed at booth must be listed on registration form.
- Silent Auction closes at 2:30. Tear-down may begin at 3pm.
- Vendors will receive an informational letter approximately 2 weeks prior to event.
- No refunds after October 31, 2011. Event closes when full.